All transactions are connected to your Apple ID or Play Store account.
If you need help restoring your purchase on a new device, please follow these steps:
- Log in to the original device with the same Apple / Google Play Store ID with which you made your purchase.
- If you have not yet done so, download the Drops app.
- Log in to Drops using Facebook, Google, or email within the app’s Profile menu.
- Tap on Restore purchase within the app’s Profile menu.
- If you have not yet done so, download the Drops app to the new device you want to use.
- Log in to Drops using the same Facebook, Google, or email login you selected in the above step within the app's Profile menu.
If you need help to restoring your purchase on the same device you used to make your original purchase, please follow these steps:
Make sure you are logged in to the same Drops app that you made your purchase in.
Besides our main app we created different apps for specific languages. You can check the logo of the application in the receipt to see which one you purchased the subscription in.
- Make sure you are logged in with the same Apple / Google Play Store ID with which you made your purchase.
- Log out, then log back in to Drops with email, Facebook or Google in the app’s Profile menu. If you're on iOS, make sure you enter your Apple password correctly when prompted. This is an essential part of the login process - without it, we can not retrieve the purchases you have on your phone, and we can’t active it.
- Tap on Restore purchase in the app’s Profile menu.
If it is still not working and you need more help, contact us by tapping the + sign here in the Help section. Send us a copy of the purchase receipt you received from Apple / Google or Paddle along with details about the issue you’re experiencing, so we can assist you further.