We’re sorry to see you go!
Your payment and subscription are handled by Apple, Google or Paddle (online purchase). That means we don’t have access to them.
You can follow these steps to cancel:
- Go to Settings on your iPhone.
- Select iTunes & AppStore.
- View Apple ID.
- Subscriptions >> Manage.
- Select the appropriate Drops subscription and tap Cancel.
- Open the Google Play Store.
- Tap Menu >> Account >> Subscriptions.
- Find the Drops subscription you want to cancel.
- Tap Cancel.
Paddle (online purchase)
- Go to https://payment.languagedrops.com/purchase .
- Get to the login screen by clicking on any of the offered subscription plan (clicking on the plan does not lead to a new purchase, you can X the purchase popup).
- Find Your purchases below the subscription offers.
- Click on Cancel next to your current subscription type.
Please note, canceling your subscription in the App Store, Google Play Store or online (Paddle) does not automatically submit a request for a refund.
You can find more detailed information about our Premium subscription fees, cancellation and refund policy, here: https://languagedrops.com/privacypolicy.html
If you have questions or need further assistance, please message us from the Drops app's Help section.